Monday 22 March 2010

when life just gets in the way...

so i have been absent from my blog for over a week now. its not that we have been away, just busy and when i did get some time in the evening i either could not find the camera (like tonight) or frankly i just did not feel like it. some of my days recently have left me thinking i didnt have anything i could share, just thoughts rambling in my head never to dare to pop out.

i cant find the camers tonight, Emily has moved it! so i have to use my grey matter to remember what we have been up to. Ebay and selling baby things is possessing me at the moment. i want to clear some of our things. so i have spent ages ironing, photographing and putting things up for sale. think i may have to do a boot fair tho! i love going to them but doing one pushes me out of my comfort zone. still has to be done and i may enjoy it.

Lucy is still sleeping well! only really wakes once in the noght and that is about 4ish so i am so pleased! the more i think about it the more i am so proud of the way that she has taken the lead and got to this point on her own, not been forced by me and my needs, not left to cry it out! she has found her own way and is obviously very happy and satisfied.

i am still really worried about going back to school at the end of April. I am not looking forward to leaving Lucy, i know Emily will be ok, she is going to preschool and she loves it there. i know i am only going back to work for 2 days but lucy does not go to anyone, ian rarely has her and although she is better with other people now i still dont know how she will be when i leave her. the child minder she is going to is lovely, she livesin our cul de sac and she is going for a practice next week so we shall see. ....

1 comment:

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Do you have any nearly new sales near you? They are fab for getting rid of stuff and not so intimidating as doing a car boot.

Lucky you re your little one finding her own way on how to sleep. Oh how i wish mine did that :-( At the age of 2 and a doctors visit plus blood tests to see if I was unwell the Dr concluded that 2 years of broken sleep was taking its toll so I had to sleep train :-( Horrid thing to do and I still have to do it now and again now.

I am sure little Lucy will be fine. My first little one was exactly the same but I found a childminder I really clicked with and he loved it so all my worry was for nothing.