Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to you all. We have had a lovely day, a proper family sunday with a roast and even a walk to the park. My Mum , Brother and his little boy came about 12, Ian cooked us a Free Range roast Chicken and all was devoured. We walked/ scootered/triked along to a new park up the road and when we came back we  had a belly warming pudding. I love comfort food!

I had a lay in this morning too! Always nice! And we opened my cards in bed, i even got a 'on your first mothers day' card from Lucy! feels weird having 2 children!! 2 not 1, i am responsible for 2! No present to open today as i have a patio apple tree coming!!

Lucy is still sleeping well. She has not slept through again but she is now sleeping through til 3 or 4 which is amazing! So much so that i was able to go out all the way to Ashford last night with out her!! It was my friend Marie's 30th birthday and she had a relaxing get together at her house, her baby is due in 8 weeks. I love going to their house, i dont know what it is but i find it so welcoming and relaxing. I had the best evening of home made Kegari (sp) and sweeties along with a dvd. Hangover. i found it very funny - the baby parts i did not like but over all it was really good. i dont watch a lot of films. Anyway i came home feeling really happy, it was just what i needed, to see my friends and get out just for a little while.

No comments: