Friday 8 April 2011

Spring!!!

Hooray it is Spring! I love spring and all the colours it brings, the anticipation of Summer and the tantalisingly warm days, of which we are having a bounty of this week. 23 on day this week - "scorchio!" ;)

I thought it was about time I showed you our Spring table

Some of the items on the table came from Lula103 on GP through our spring season swap, we love the pencils and they are used alot by both girls. The rainbow was Lucy's first birthday present and we bought it from myriad toys. oh my the toys there are amazing!! We also have a spring branch with Easter eggs hanging from the twigs.

On the other part of the table, proudly displayed, is Emily's Easter bunny that she made at preschool this week. (sorry about the photo, some times it does this to me and i don't know how to change it!) The "doing the garden" book it lovely, borrowed from the library, very simple in its form but shows a very natural family, bringing home plants from the garden centre in an old pram and enjoying their garden together. The spring story book was a bargain at a boot fair recently, £1 as a set of the 4 seasons! so that will be a regular show!!


 The felt Daffodils I made. Started making them for the season swap to send away to my swappie and ended up making lots of them, some for home, school and presents. Everlasting colour!
This pretty lady i just had to get a close up of. I treated myself to this spring lady from Folksy. Yes Ian if you see this, that is what it cost!! well worth it i think as it is just beautiful. Hand made with little eggs in her basket and a fluffy bunny too. I think she makes the table complete

Enjoy the season everyone!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Lovely Spring-ness. Beautiful sunshine too, enjoy x

arwen_tiw said...

Wow I love your Spring table, and the felt lady is gorgeous. :)