Wednesday 13 April 2011

Little helpers

On Friday the girls are having a new carpet fitted in their bedroom so we started the clearing out process today. Such a lot of dust! i really hate dusting! Anyway much of their stuff is now in boxes in other bedrooms and the main furniture is also out. Just their beds and some books. The book thing was funny, as we were putting the books into large plastic boxes, Emily was in charge of passing them to me. She came across some books that she had not seen in a little while. "i'll save that one, i'll save that one too" so funny to watch.



When we had cleared things away i realised it all needed a coat of paint too :( so this is how we spent the afternoon!

1 comment:

Rose said...

and you just reminded me I need to finish painting my kiddies bedroom - it's been two years since we moved in, a job for the weekend me thinks! X