Wednesday 7 July 2010

Village fair

This Saturday i will be selling some of the things i have made at a local village fair. I am really nervous about it all and i am convinced i wont sell anything. I thought i would show you some photos of the things i have made. The prices were decided by a few friends of mine so hopefully they are the right price if you know what i mean. This is another reason why i have not posted for a while!!

The crayon rolls are going to be £4, the taggies are £3 and the little booties are £5. I am also selling my nappy Cakes which i will add photos of later. they are £20. I sell my Nappy cakes to friends and family all the time. think i have sold over 100 in the last 2 and a half years. Im not sure if they will sell at this fair but you never know. Anyway anyone got any thoughts on my little creations? Well wishes would be gratefully recieved! I will let you know how i get on!

3 comments:

Wyld Jane.. said...

what lovely things , you are very clever , good luck with your sales x

Dawn said...

Fantastic ... good luck x

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Fab things, well done. Love the crayon roll. Remember to make yourself some business cards, just print your details on some card and cut them out. That way if someone likes the nappy cakes but the birth is a little way off then they can contact you when bump arrives :-)