Monday 26 July 2010

Caterpillar project.

Today we have started our caterpillar project properly. Emily helped me make green playdough - which is the first time i have done this in a very long time. so easy though!
She made colourful caterpillars! Using the book to help her decide what they look like. And a fluttering butterfly! I am sure Lucy will like to play with the playdough when she wakes up!
We have started our caterpillar table which just has books from the library and home on it at the moment. Once we have made things then we can add them to this place. I am not putting the real caterpillars on here as i fear they may get hurt!!
And here are the said caterpillars. Aren't they getting big! and hairy!!

1 comment:

Lorna said...

I did this with my class a few years ago - such fun x