Monday 5 July 2010

Boot fair bargains

Sunday we to an early morning stroll around a bigg boot fair near here with my mum and we managed to find some really good bargains.

This is my favourite.  Manhattan toy soft puppet theatre with loads of really lovely finger puppets, some from jelly cat. £3!!!!!! What a bargain! we have thought about puppet theatres for a while and even tried to make one but this one is so gorgeous and Emily loves it

Emilys favourite is a Dora set of mega bloks with a muical radio, characters and pieces to build her a house. I have just had a look on boots website and it is £30 to buy new. Nanny bought it for her for £2!!

Also managed to get some crocs for me and Emily for £2 each. great to wear in Grandads river or the seaside. Got some magnetic balls and stick things, you know what i mean, for £1.50 but these are going to school for my new class room in september.
photos from yesterday. Emily being very helpful and playing with baby Maisie while she had her bottom changed. She really reminds me of me when i was little, i loved babies (still do) and would love to spend time with them.
Rare photo of Daddy, this was ok because Emily took it and it is taken form behind. I actually dont think he knows Emily took it!
Emily took this one too.

No comments: