Saturday 22 May 2010

Lucy's birthday party.

Saturday we invited a few of our Friends and family over for a birthday tea in the garden and my word, the weather could not have been better. Lucy adn Emily had a great time playing with their friends in the water and with their toys. It is such a luxury to have a summer party ! (my bday is in Jan and Emily's in Dec)
Party cake number three. Saving the best til last as i am pretty pleased with this one! Emily tried to spin it round in the morning like a carousel! i was screaming no!!!

Sad thing is that Lucy cried when we sang happy birthday to her. she was ok until we said her name! belss her



Cup cake making. They looked beautuful displayed on this stand i borrowed from my friend!

Lucy modeling one of the lovely presents she was given! She loves them! Lucy was given some beautiful presents, i will post some of them later. And i want to thank my dear frineds for indulging me in my eco beliefs as the thought did not pass me by.

All in all Lucy had an amazing 1st birthday and was thoughly exhausted when we put her to bed that eve.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow to the cake - so cool!
Happy times and memories of her 1st birthday.
x

Scented Sweetpeas said...

Fab cake! aahh my eldest sweetpea hates (even to this day) the whole happy birthday singing so we don't do it for him.