Wednesday 12 May 2010

Funny moments!

I have noticed a change in Lucy in the last few weeks. She is definatly growing up and her character is starting to shine through. Last night she sat on the floor with her baby grow for ages laughing to herself as she was basically trying to put her clothes on! It was so funny to watch and it took me a while to realise what she was doing. since then she has been doing it with any piece of clothing she can find. She got in a bit of a mess with my knickers this morning while i was having a shower!!! yes they were clean!

Princess and the pea!!!

We took a ride into Canterbury this morning to have their photos taken in Pixifoto in Mothercare.I had a voucher to use. I do find this very stressful as you only have one chance to get them to smile and it must be quite un nerving if you are as little as Lucy. It was painful trying to get her to smile! and i do think i will avoid formal photo taking from now on. Anyway we wher given a compilentary photo of Lucy and i then bought another one of her crawling on a white background. I didnt buy any of Emily as we already have lots and the whole point was to have a matching AGE photo of Lucy and Emily as Lucy will be one next week!

We did however have a very relaxing afternoon in Canterbury. we caught the park and ride which Emily loved as we never go on a bus - note to self must do that more. We had lunch
I really love taking the girls to a cafe. I love sitting with them always at eye level and chatting without having to hold them and focussing on their wriggling rather than what we are doing. I know that sounds silly but i love going to cafes and they love it too.
 Lucy also loves bouncing! She is becoming more adventurous in her little world and does not mind being chucked about a bit. In fact she likes it! After our look round Canterbury we went to my Dads and had a little go on his trampoline.

No comments: