Tuesday 14 August 2012

July and August catch up

Again I have been away from this place for a while. Its not that i dont look on the internet, I just often dont feel like blogging at the moment. Seem to have lost my mojo and i am struggling to find it and pick it up. D o you ever feel like that? I mean how can you write a blog when you dont feel like you are making a difference in your own life and all is not well.

Anyway it is 3am and i have some much needed quiet time. I have checked my pinterest, (God i am obsesed with this place, i can check it on my phone as well and to be honest it is a little space for me that is keeping me going!) and now i am ready to catch up with my photos etc. The thing is i know i would regret not doing it in years to come, to reflect back on my time with my girls.

 The Olympic torch came by so we had an impromptude Olympic party. It was so amazing to watch this event with my friends.


 I went out for my annual "piss up" with my work collegues. Oh my i drank a lot that night. It has been a long tough year.Apprehensive about how much better next year is going to be to be honest but i am trying to stay possitive!

 One of my first meet up with my friends at a beautiful costal park on a day where it was thinking about raining but fortunatly, never did!
 My wonderful Dad.
 My patriotic garden at school!
 Cucumbers have gone mad in the greenhouse!
 We recently came back from our holiday with my dad and Denise and my step sister Marie and her children. It was lovely to be away in the tent and caravan again and the kids loved it!

 We went to an amazing place called Arunel wetland centre and i loved it - well we all did i think! Pond dipping, the thing above is a water scorpion which was a rare find i think!

 a little boat trip too!





 "sleep tight" as my dad explain to thte girls.

 oh dear i do love ths place. The Weald and Downland open air museum!
 And Emily is still in love with the water mill!

So that concluded my whistle stop tour of July and August. I am very concious of the time slipping away from me, before we go back to school. but now i am up to date i will try to do quick blog posts as i go along rather than massive time taking ones once a month!!!

2 comments:

Rose said...

where was the weald and downland museum, I swear I grew up near there ... tho there's probably more than one in the country! Loved your whistle stop tour and very envious of your cucumbers - slugs decimated mine :( x x

missking said...

:) it is near the goodwood race course in west sussex. Just love the tranquility and simplicity of the place. Would definatly recommend it. Is it near where you grew up? hope all is well with you. xx