Wednesday 4 January 2012

Back to it then!

IMG_1634
Picture from Attic24


Yep back to school today and bam it hits me like a brick! So much to do so little time as my heart starts to race just thinking of what we have to achieve just to keep our heads above water. And already i pine my wonderful christmas holidays with my babes.

We woke at 7:30 this morning. For those of you who know us well, that is late! It was because Emily was suffering with another "bad dream" and was moaning and crying from about 3 til 4am, then did not want to get up to go to school. Cant blame her really. I could have easily had another pjama day my self, but no.

Both girls were very tired by the end of the tea (which is becoming a battle ground now i am back on the diet) and we slowly moved to bed early.

And on to the lap top.I found out today that I have a lesson observation on thursday next week and i am not looking forward to it. It is like having a mini exam as there are so many different elements to it. "Will i get a good? what can i do to get an outstanding? how do i delopy my TA's? are all the children progressing enough, are they being challenged enough? is there fun and interest.... you get the idea! No pressure!

So yes we are back on the treadmill.

2 comments:

Lou said...

I feel your pain! We went back yesterday and the early morning starts hit like a ton of bricks this morning. XX

♥ Priddy Priddy ♥ said...

Tea time is the hardest time for me, everyone tired and it's so dark outside....bleurgh!
Hope you enjoy making many more happy memories in 2012
nicky
xx