Sunday 3 July 2011

Come on, Come on Take That!!

Oh yes!!!! Guess who went to see take that last night in Wembley!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes and i screamed my way through most of it!! Here are my favourtite photos out of the 200 that i took!

 My friends Sophie and Nicola.
 Amazing stage
My other friend Charlotte
 You can guess who these people are....



 My favourite - decided last noght . Robbie was amazing. Cried through Angels. Just Amazing!

 Amazing stage! At one point these people were hanging upside down with a flood of water going over them












Progressed.

This was my first ever concert and what a concert to go to...Wembley Stadium!!


I used to draw this symbol all over my school books. oh how things change - "Everything changes but you"

and "Never forget" - i definatly wont.
AMAZING!!!

2 comments:

Lorna said...

Fabulous pics ... you had a better spot than we did!! Kamila and I both cried through Angels too. Wish I could go again xx

Becks said...

Sooo jealous!!
You know I remember I was just a touch too old when TT first came around, I was mum to a pre-teen and used to wonder why she loved them so much. Also my close friend (who was in the middle of my girl and my ages) was a huge fan and I used to rib her (gently) about her shared musical tastes. But now, oh I love them. How amazing that you got to see them in concert. And how amazing for them that they gained such credibility because in that first TT wave they were very much a boy band that drew the rolled eyes lol.
Now I really want to whack up the volume and dance to the CD's I somehow acquired, shhh don't tell my grown up girl!!