Wednesday 10 November 2010

sewing bug is back!!

So i have finally freed myself enough time to let my creative juices flow and i have started making things for christmas in ernest. Trouble is you cant photo your works of art as the people who will recieve them might see them!! so today i had a parcel of beautiful fabrics from fabric rehab ready to be made into exciting things. I have so much to do and so little time!!! Ha!

The 1950's caravan material is for my dad who i know does not really read this. think i will make a tidy pocket thing for their caravan!! The christmas trees i think will partly be personalised christmas stockings for my girls and the pretty pink bird material is for some bedding for a second hand wooden crib i got the girls for £3!!!. not sure about the mulitcoloured one, i just liked it!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Ooh, lovely, especially like the caravan and tree prints (I must not go to fabric rehab website lol).
Happy crafting, look forward to seeing the results one day xxx

Scented Sweetpeas said...

oohh lovely fabrics, enjoy :-)