Saturday 3 September 2011

Crochetting in the bag

Well not exactly but i do now have a beautiful basket to put it all in. I bought it at a festival stall for £5, which i thought was a bargain. Now i can pick it up and go where ever i want - Ha!

Latest projects include a childs hat from the crochet book i am borrowing from the library. And of course i have a lot more, burning a whole in my brain!!


Now all i need to do is find time to enduldge myself! not going to be that easy now we are back at school...

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

What a lovely basket! I got a basket for my knitting/crocheting last year but somehow it ended up as a book/newspaper/whatever I am just reading storage - your post inspired me to get my wool in there!!!
Just found your blog, and saw the post with the summer season swap gifts you sent us - we still love them!!! I haven´t lit the candles yet but will do tomorrow on my birthday.. they were just too pretty to light without an occasion..
I love your blog and will be following you :)
Kimmy x

Dawn said...

Always nice to find a home for things, hope you find some time to enjoy and relax with your hook and yarn x

All best wishes for the new school year - for all of you ;-) ... enjoy xxx

Scented Sweetpeas said...

oohh what a scrummy basket with a rainbow of wool in it :-) Where did you get your yarn, it looks gorgeous!

missking said...

hello, i am having real trouble writing comments on blogspot at the moment so here goes! its not just me being rude!
thank you for your comments. the wool is from cucumberpatch.co.uk and it is ric creative cotton and i love it!!!