Thursday 25 August 2011

My classroom - update

Realised this morning that i had taken a few more photos of my new classroom and not shared them on here. So here they are.....
This is the colourful bunting that i was talking about before. I made it from a pretty patterned skirt, our old duvet cover and a piece of material i bought!  I just love the colours


This is our maths area and our season table (red one in the corner) I am planning to have the tabel there all year and encourage the children to add things to it as the season changes. We would also like to put one of my paper trees on the window (like the one in my house) to reflect the seasons changing.

I am loving this maths area too! i think it might be the wicker baskets!! HA!! we plan to put all of the things we may need in the course of a maths lesson, like money, counters etc.

and this is the rest of the room, some of it has progressed since i took this but basically this is it! look at the cool yellow chairs!
So yes i am still just as excited about this year.... just not going in this week - my final week with the girls before we ALL start school!

No comments: