Tuesday 7 September 2010

I'm Famous!!!

I posted a few weeks ago about the fact that i had been asked to be on the reader panel for my beloved Green Parent magazine and well, here i am!!!

I was lucky enough to test (and keep!!) some really lovely products. The raw chocolate really was great - i love chotolate! and the eye cream and baby bath products were fab too. Organic of course!
I do love this magazine! available in some whsmiths and waitroses as well as subscription on www.thegreenparent.co.uk . Happy reading

2 comments:

Scented Sweetpeas said...

ohhh i must run upstairs now to have a nose as the mag is sitting by my bed! Pippa from 'When I get the time' is also in it this month - ooh i know (virtually) lots of famous people :-)

Lorna said...

Oooh my famous friend ... well done, sounds like it was fun xx