Friday 3 September 2010

Back to school

The lack of posting recently is mainly centred around the fact i have been preparing myself and the girls for me going back to school. After a tiring 3 day (an extra day for me for staff dev) we are looking forward to settling back to a few days of just us!

School was great! I do love where i work. everyone is so hard working, always trying to do the best for the children in their care. My new class are lovely. Think i am going to be really lucky this year. They are very sweet and seem keen to learn so roll on this year!

I have also been busy making a couple of things for my new class.


Our topic at the moment is teeth and healthy eating but in a few weeks we will also be looking at weather and i could not resist making this tactile weather map for them to play with. good old velcro! obviously Lion class is my new classes name.

my girls have faired well this week and despite them being away from me for longer that normal, they have done really well. The day is longer for them too and Lucy is now having tea at the childminders house. I know she will be well looked after its just that it is MY job to feed my babies.This bit i fear i may never get used to.

So how was your return to school?

1 comment:

Joxy34 said...

((hugs))

It makes the meals you do share together, that more special :-) Your new class sound lovely, and I adore the Lion Class banner and new weather map. Brilliant makes. Your class is very lucky :-)