Friday 14 February 2014

recent days

i am returning to this space within the need to try to get back to the person i once was. There was a time where i used this space All of the time, showing off my new creative ideas, sharing precious moments with my children. My busy life, as ever, has meant that i have let this space slip and actually slipped into facebook for which i am ashamed!

so now is the time to share a couple of thisnks from recelt times and them try to keep up with myself to share memories that will stay with ME forever.


1 comment:

Lorna said...

Have only just had a peek at the blog (haven't added anything to mine in a long while either.) Lovely to read!

The cowl is so pretty, I have had so many compliments on it and it is great to say that my friend made it for me. So thank you again xx