Friday 2 March 2012

Last Saturday

Yes it has taken me a whole week to blog again. Actually a week is a short amount for me really. Its not like i dont visit this space everyday because i do. I absolutely love going through my blog list on the right and looking at other peoples blogs. seeing all of the amazing and inspiring things people have been up to. And then there is my blog! I wish i had the inclanation to blog more frequently but my work often takes over the space i have for these things. Not my time with the children obviously but definatly my evening. Note the undercurrent of resent!

Any way last Saturday was a day where i DID have my blog in mind, where i was enjoying being at home and seeing the beauty in all that my babes were doing so i snapped away. unfortunatly come the evening when i can think long enough to put a post together, i had to do school work!

So here we are
 After breakfast i got lost in Pinrest - see link on right, and the children took over my hair!


Then we had yet another snack involving cup cases to add interest!

 And a PJ picnic on the floor!
 Once we were dressed we ventured outside in the sunshine. Oh what a welcome relief for me, I needed that bit of sun on my face. It was just enough to get me through the last few weeks of winter
 I even go the washing dry!

After bath i platted the girls hair before they went to bed. To be honest i was not expecting them to keep them in, especially Lucy but they did and the waves in the morning were a source of amusment. especially Lucys!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Lovely, especially like your hairslide look! I've recently got myself back into more regular blogging - I think I went into a semi hibernation for the winter and through illness but with Spring and health returning, so is the blog inspiration.

Sorry to hear work impacting on your time, hope you can find a balance x

Rose said...

It is hard isn't it to find the tie for this creative outlet for ourselves. All day I might have ideas wizzing round my head then come evening I just want to go to sleep! Love indoor picnics but it sure is nice to feel the sun again! Much love x x x