Tuesday 7 February 2012

Today.

FOR TODAY




Outside my window... there is snow on the ground still



I am thinking...i wish i had more time to do the things i want to do...



I am thankful... for my gorgeous family



In the kitchen...there is left over leek and potato soup for my lunch!



I am wearing...nothing exciting as usual - wishing i had more cosy knitted jumpers



I am creating... not a lot - i refer to my previous answer!



I am going... to get Lucy from preschool in a bit, cant wait to hear what she has been doing without me



I am wondering...whether i should just stick to what is important to me and sod everything else!



I am reading... rhythm of family by Amanda Blake Soule



I am hoping... there is more snow so i do not have to work this week



I am looking forward to... having next week off with my girls.



I am learning to be more patient and to bite my tongue more



Around the house...all is clean and tidy amazingly!!



A favorite quote for today... If you can give your son or daughter only one gift, let it be enthusiasm.


Bruce Barton




A few plans for the rest of the week: nothing exciting really just work!



A peek into my day...


xx

No comments: