Sunday 6 June 2010

Recent makes!

I am very proud of this one. This is the first piece of clothing i have made for Emily, and i am really pleased with it. The pattern is from this beautiful book Making children's clothes and i have a few more projects i am looking forward to getting my teeth in to.

The picture does not show it off very well but it is basically a smock top in a gorgeous green butterfly pattern with a matching flower on the front. Emily loves it and very proudly says "mummy made me this"

Amongst other things i have also made some more baby booties (these ones are heading for maz - sshhh)
And a personalised taggie blanket also for marie and maisie.
My head is actually spinning on a daily basis with projects to make. mainly because there are so many birthdays and babies at the moment. I have also made another crayon roll in blue stars for Aden my nephew and an appliqued t shirt for Eli. (forgot to photo that though before i wrapped it)

1 comment:

Scented Sweetpeas said...

I have that book on my wish list - it looks fab, now all I have to do with remember how to use a sewing machine :-0